Saturday, September 25, 2010
I Get Joy Jus Thinkin About...........
This week has really been a blessing, a lot happened and I'm feelin very joyous. It's been a lot of fun and I hope dis week will follow up and be the same. I've always stressed the importance of friends, family, and God. So I don't think dat I need to do it again. I'm jus feelin that way again and am very thankful. For anyone who wants to have a future in the music business Five Towns is a great college to go to. Of course there are others like Berklee and N.E.I.T. but I'm havin a great time where I am. Enjoy life my kings and queens remember we're all royalty.
Take Life One Step At A Time and God Is Love ~ Lissa and Rev Run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment