Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Radio Show Recap
So yesterday wuz my first broadcast and WOW can u say confusion =P it wuz soo much fun but no one told me that I could hook up my laptop to the board. I wuz lookin through cd's of music that I don't even listen to! Thank god that I found some cd's that were decent and eventually figured out how to hook my laptop up to the board. Da last 20 mins were the best of the whole show, special thanks goes out to my home boy and co-dj Cj. Who helped me through da confusion, Next week is gonna be better, better broadcast and better music. I'm gonna do it up big every Tuesday 3pm-4pm, support ur girl and listen up.
http://www.ftc.edu/Student%20Life/stu_wftu.html
Take Life One Step At A Time and God Is Love ~ Lissa and Rev Run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment