Friday, September 3, 2010

"I'm Walkin In Authority"


I've given y'all a lot to look at so far but I haven't given any blog space to the one dat we give all our thanks to. GOD. He has blessed me and kept me throughout the years and encourage anyone who doesn't know him to get to know him. Now I ain't preachin to no one here I'm jus sayin to give a lil of your time to him(I'm doin it lol). I'm not an high strung, over the top Christian or anyone tryin to convert you. I'm jus someone that is stating what they believe in and givin thanks to my God. I'm not sayin dat I have the strongest relationship wit God but I know him and am jus givin him some thanks. We're children of the most-high God, so that makes us royalty =)

Take Life One Step At A Time and God Is Love ~ Lissa and Rev Run

No comments:

Post a Comment