Monday, September 6, 2010

Let's Go!!


I had to do a post to all my people goin back to skool 2morrow or Wednesday. Listen it may suck now and you ain't really lookin forward to it but enjoy it iight?? Soon you'll want it to move a lil slower cause u want to remember it all. To all my seniors dis year, I'm serious when I say dis. TAKE ADVANTAGE!! Do everything dat u never did before in high skool. Join mad clubs, join teams, get internships, get into some trouble, and jus enjoy ur last year. Btw DON'T forget ur senior prank =) dats definatly sumthin to remember. High skool is all bout preparation and memories. Don't make it so ur not prepared for life and don't make it dat u have no memories at all. To my college people I know ur already back(srry for not postin on dat but I'm a freshman in dat game) but enjoy ur year too. I know I am =D Much Love, Peace, and God Bless!!


Take Life One Step At A Time and God Is Love ~ Lissa and Rev Run

No comments:

Post a Comment