Friday, October 1, 2010

I Hate Robots >=/


Recently I've been gettin a lot of IM's from unknown sn's sayin dat there's a girl dat knows me and she wants me to IM her and her sn is princesstera121. But I know and got all my people so I'm wonderin who da heck is dis chick. Of course like any other person I keep ignoring the IM's but I jus got another one today and I started to get fed up. I jus went on google and put princesstera's sn into the search bar and a mess of crap popped up. Apparently princesstera is some kind of robot for a cam site and I'm not the only one gettin these IM's. Gosh I hate robots and this crap, seriously all they're doin is pissin off a lot of people. I mean come on!, I went to the screen thinkin it wuz a friend or sumthin and it ends up bein crap >=/ Watch wat ur doin on ur comps and beware of crap like dis, cause it only ends up bein a pain in the ass.

Take Life One Step At A Time and God Is Love ~ Lissa and Rev Run

No comments:

Post a Comment