Truffle Runner
Solar Tart
Krump Its
When you ask people if they love pastry's they often say yes, but start naming baked goods =P I'm talkin bout the extremely fashionable, cute, and fly kicks called Pastry's by Vanessa and Angela Simmons. These girls are utterly creative, exquisite, spontaneous, and amongst all persistent. These ladies always keep the aura of girls and women alike, I love this line and now Pastry's have come out with something new! These sneakers displayed above are running and dancing sneakers for all active females. They are specifically made for these activities and look hot too! I highly appreciate this new creation because I am a dancer myself as well as a rapper so I love to look fly and of course keep fit. Introducing the new addition to Pastry's by Vanessa and Angela Simmons Box Of Chocolates!!
Btw if you wanna get your hands on these sneaks or other fly kicks check da website www.lovepastry.com
Take Life One Step At A Time and God Is Love ~ Lissa and Rev Run



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment