Saturday, August 21, 2010
Are You Chivalrous??
Black Leather
Black Patent
Brown Patent
Burgundy Patent
Grey Suede
White Patent
Like his older sisters Vanessa and Angela Simmons, Daniel "Diggy" Simmons has been working and soon releasing his new sneaker line named Chivalrous Culture. These sneakers are extremely fashionable and I would definitely rock them to the fullest as soon as I get a pair. Diggy has been working excessively on his line and his rap career which is taking off at high speeds. His second and very anticipated mix tape named Airborne is going to be released in a matter of days. I can't wait to hear it because his first mix tape named First Flight was amazing. You can find First Flight on www.datpiff.com and most likely can find Airborne there real soon. Diggy is definitely no stranger to hard work and I appreciate his grind, you can catch up wit Diggy on this same site at, www.digslifeofthejetsetter.blogspot.com and pre-order a pair of these sick kicks at www.chivculture.com,
Take Life One Step At A Time and God Is Love ~ Lissa and Rev Run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment