Sunday, August 15, 2010

How Do You Feel.....


I'm feelin pure happiness right now, my birthday wuz this week and I hit up dis sick party wit some family and friends. It truly is a beautiful thing when you can have a good time wit the people you love. It's even better when they enjoy themselves too, somethin bout them thankin you for da great time while you had a great time as well makes you feel joy in your heart. One of my friends I ain't seen in years and it wuz amazing to see him again. We always talked and kept up on each other but seein people is different den talkin to them. I thank god for my friends and my family, for the time dat we spend together, and the love that we all have. In the end not everyone who says they have your back does, but your family and that special handful of friends that you consider like family will. Another week gone. Much Love, Peace, and God Bless


Take Life One Step At A Time and God Is Love ~ Lissa and Rev Run



   

No comments:

Post a Comment