Saturday, November 20, 2010

Video Of The Week

We Can't Be ~ Jlynn




Haven't posted in a while (Sorry =/) But y'all know dat I love to post new music up here, and I love talkin bout new artists especially aspiring ones dat are on their grind. I have the pleasure of posting about a femcee goin by the name of Jlynn, her flow is infectious and her style is one more relaxed and about the music. Unlike most female artists these days that are only about their bodies, which is the base for their success. I love that she's on point, talkin no bull shit, and that she added some singin into her rhymes. I hope to calab wit her some day and edge her to keep goin in dis music industry. Much respect to you Jlynn!!

Take Life One Step At A Time and God Is Love ~ Lissa and Rev Run

No comments:

Post a Comment